You are here
Diabetes Self-Management Education Class
Presented by Certified Diabetes Educators.
Meets the 4th Tuesday of the month for 4 months from 11AM - 12:30PM beginning Oct 25th.
155 Crystal Run Road, Middletown, 3rd Floor Conference Room A.
NEW! Classes will also be streaming to our Rock Hill office in the first floor conference room for Sullivan County residents.
The Diabetes Self-Management Classes at Crystal Run Healthcare provide education for individuals with diabetes and teaches the skills and knowledge needed to maximize their role in managing blood glucose and optimizing overall health. Certified Diabetes Educators provide valuable information on a range of topics related to diabetes self-management education. Topics discussed will include nutritional management, exercise, blood glucose monitoring, preventing long-term complications, medications, psychosocial aspects and techniques for managing stress. The series is made up of 4 classes and based on the American Diabetes Association’s Learning to Live with Diabetes curriculum.
- Registration is preferred though Walk-ins are welcome! Call JoAnna Barone at 845-703-6999 ext 13083 to register.
- For a limited time, we are offering these classes for FREE to help encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity to take control of your diabetes!
- Check out our Event Calender under Crystal Run Connect on our website for a list of topics.
- Class dates are: 10/25/16, 11/22/16, 12/27/16 and 1/24/17.
* For information regarding cancellation in the event of inclement weather, please call 845-703-6999 ext. 13083 or 703-6193.
To register, call JoAnna Barone at 845-703-6999 ext 13083 or visit us online at CrystalRunHealthcare.com.