West Nyack, N.Y. – September 8th, 2016 – On Saturday, September 24th, Crystal Run Healthcare will hold a free community health fair from 10am to 1pm in their newly opened, state-of-the-art medical facility in West Nyack located at 2 Centerock Road. This free event will feature complimentary flu shots, blood pressure checks and glucose screenings. Guests can also take advantage of educational seminars conducted by Crystal Run Providers, including:
- Cold & Flu Season: Dr. April Angelique Lucero, Primary Care
- Women’s Health: Dr. Sami Ahmad, Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Healthy Kids: Dr. Daniel Sinyor, Pediatrics
- Injury Prevention for Kids: Dr. Sephora Marsha Germain, Pediatrics
- Bone Marrow Donation: Facts & Myths: Dr. Ravi S. Shah, Hematology & Oncology
- Colon Cancer Screening: Current Options & What’s Best for You: Dr. Robert Walker, Gastroenterology
- Kidney Health: Dr. Emmanuelle Gilles, Nephrology
- Pre-Diabetes: Dr. Ila Khanna, Endocrinology
Private tours of the new facility will be provided by staff and attendees will have the opportunity to win a Fitbit Flex Wristband or a wellness basket. Light refreshments will be served at the free community event.
Crystal Run Healthcare’s newest medical office and Urgent Care in West Nyack opened its doors to the public on August 1st. In addition to offering Urgent Care and Primary Care, the new facility is home to more than 20 other medical specialties, as well as diagnostic testing services.
Guests are encouraged to register online by visiting CrystalRunHealthcare.com/WestNyack, though walk-ins are welcome. This is a free event and all members of the community are welcome to join.