You are here
Leading the Way in Women’s Health
Welcome to Obstetrics & Gynecology at Crystal Run. Crystal Run is committed to women’s health. At Crystal Run Healthcare, our OB/GYN providers offer a full range of gynecological care for women of all ages, including routine exams, Pap smears, prenatal and obstetrical care, as well as in-office procedures and minimally invasive surgery.
- Prenatal visits and prenatal labs
- Early pregnancy ultrasound / Detailed anatomy scans
- Educational materials for pregnant patients
- Prenatal Classes for expectant parents
- Access to in-house high-risk pregnancy specialists (Maternal-Fetal Medicine)
- Flexible in-office schedules to accommodate pregnant patients with an emergency
- Office procedures: Chorionic Villus Sampling (CVS), Amniocentesis
Estimated Due Date Calculator
Congratulations! You’re expecting. Naturally, you’d like to know when your bundle of joy will arrive. Click here for a handy calculator that will help you figure out your approximate due date.
Prenatal and Postpartum Tobacco Use Cessation
Postpartum Depression Quiz
From excitement to anxiety, having a baby can bring on a landslide of emotions. In many new moms, it can also trigger severe depression that can seriously compromise the joy of having a baby. If you think you might be suffering from postpartum depression, click here and take a short quiz. Then discuss the results with your doctor if appropriate.
- Well visits and preventive care
- Adolescent healthcare
- Contraception counseling
- Menopausal healthcare
- Bone density scan
- Office procedures: Intrauterine device (IUD) placement, Endometrial / Vulvar biopsy, Loop electrosurgical excision procedure (LEEP), Urodynamic study
- Minimally invasive surgeries such as laparoscopic/vaginal robotic-assisted surgeries
Robotic-Assisted Surgery for Women
Robotic gynecologic surgery is a state-of-the-art treatment for a wide variety of conditions that affect the uterus. Utilizing the da Vinci® robot, our board certified OB/GYNs offer our patients the latest, most advanced treatments in gynecologic surgery.
Osteoporosis Risk Assessment
Osteoporosis can be detected early. If you think you're at risk, take the Osteoporosis Risk Assessment to learn if you're at risk.
Recent Studies and Findings:
For information on new treatments for osteoporosis, as well as recent studies and findings in women's health, click here.
Women’s Imaging Suite
Crystal Run’s state-of-the-art Women’s Imaging Suite offers you a wide range of diagnostic services from annual mammogram screenings to bone density testing. With the expertise and compassionate care of our skilled, board certified physicians, it’s the kind of care and convenience you can count on. Imaging services include:
- Bone Densitometry (osteoporosis testing)
- Breast MRI
- Stereotactic Breast Biopsy
- 4-D Ultrasonography
- Ultrasound breast biopsy
We now offer SAME-DAY and WALK-IN appointments for mammograms.