You are here
World Class Expertise for Adults and Kids
Welcome to Allergy & Immunology at Crystal Run. If you’re suffering from asthma or allergy symptoms, you need the world-class expertise of our Allergy & Immunology specialists. They work to diagnose, treat, and manage allergies, asthma, and immunologic disorders including primary immunodeficiency disorders in both adults and children. At Crystal Run, we work with you to create an allergy management plan designed for your specific condition — a plan that will not just treat your symptoms, but help stop them from happening in the first place.
Some common conditions treated by an allergist include:
- Allergic disorders including but not limited to:
- Indoor and outdoor allergies including pollen, pet, mold and dust mite allergies
- Food allergies
- Drug allergies
- Contact allergies including plant, metal, latex, etc.
- Insect allergies
- Eye allergies
- Allergic reactions
- Asthma and asthma-mimicking conditions:
- Childhood and adulthood asthma
- Exercise-induced asthma
- Cough variant asthma
- Chronic cough
- Allergy related conditions:
- Eosinophilic esophagitis
- Gastroesophageal reflux (GERD)
- Laryngopharyngeal reflux (LPR)
- Flushing syndrome
- Vocal cord dysfunction
- Allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis (ABPA)
- Allergic skin disorders:
- Atopic dermatitis
- Urticaria (hives)
- Angioedema (swelling)
- Eczematous dermatitis
- Contact dermatitis
- Immunological disorders:
- Primary immunodeficiencies
- Acquired immunodeficiencies
- Immunological related disorders
Assess Your Allergies
Hives. Difficulty breathing. Watery eyes. They’re all reactions to allergies -- common diseases of the immune system that affect nearly one out of five Americans. To assess your allergy symptoms and get on the road to relief sooner, click here to answer a few short questions.
The American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (AAAAI)
The Virtual Allergist™
AAAAI’s The Virtual Allergist™ can give you valuable information about your allergy and asthma symptoms, and a visit to an allergist may bring relief. To get started, click on the area of the body where you are experiencing symptoms, or select from the list at left.
For kids, The American Academy of Allergy Asthma & Immunology has games, puzzles, videos and more to help you learn about managing your allergies and asthma.