You are here
Delivering a New Breed of Healthcare
Crystal Run Healthcare is dedicated to improving both the quality and the delivery of healthcare.
Crystal Run’s providers treat you as a person – not a medical condition in isolation:
- We are a national leader in implementing electronic health records – to prevent medical errors, avoid duplicative testing, and make treatment more streamlined and cost-effective.
- We encourage patients to choose Primary Care Providers (PCPs) to partner with them in managing their health.
- Crystal Run Hospitalists give hospitalized patients a single point of contact to explain treatment and health status. Upon discharge, the Hospitalist ensures patient care is seamlessly integrated back with the PCP.
Greater Access and Convenience
Crystal Run provides new options for quality care – close to home:
- An expanding array of convenient locations.
- An expansive range of specialty care.
- Urgent care and walk-in appointments.
- Extended hours, virtual appointments, and appointments online.
Best Practices and Proven Treatments
Crystal Run embrace “evidence-based care” – including programs for treating diabetes and heart disease that have been proven to provide better disease control, fewer complications, and better overall health.
Leading Edge Technology and Facilities
Crystal Run invests in state-of-the-art laboratory, endoscopy, and all-digital diagnostic radiology services in convenient. We have the region’s first accredited sleep lab, a pulmonary function laboratory, and modern ambulatory surgery center.
In 2006, Crystal Run became the first private practice in New York to earn the Gold Seal of Approval from The Joint Commission – the premier healthcare standards organization. We hold more than a dozen accreditations certifications, and quality designations. We value rigorous review from independent healthcare experts, confirming we adhere with established standards – to assure the highest quality, most effective, and safest care.